Caring for Others
Wallingford Presbyterian Church seeks to be of compassionate service. Here on the corner of Brookhaven and Avondale Roads, we believe that we are called to servant ministry. Our neighbors, right next door and around the world are our concern because they are the concern of Jesus Christ.
Compassionate ministries within the congregation include:
• Pastoral care including hospital and home visitation, home communion, bereavement care and spiritual counsel and direction offered by our clergy staff including the Rev. Francois Lacroix and the Rev. Rob Ross.
• Visitation, meal preparation, transportation assistance and emergency aid offered by our Board of Deacons and Deacon Helpers
• Lay ministry care and visitation offered by our trained Stephen Ministers
• Prayer support offered by our Prayer Chain Team
• Monthly small group support offered through topic specific subjects such as bereavement, elder care, etc.
If you are in need of caring companionship, someone to talk to and pray with, or help with a burden, you are invited to call upon us to help by contacting the church office at 610-566-1644.
For further information, see the “News & Events” page, check the Calendar or call the church office at (610)-566-1644 extension “2″.