What are you doing with the rest of your life?
- Legal considerations and planning: A concise review of Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Medicaid planning, Veterans’ benefits, long term care insurance, and other devices to prepare for the late stages of life while protecting and transferring assets. (Josh Wilkins, Anderson Elder Law)
- Practical considerations in Caregiving: A discussion of things faced when dealing with everyday care needs of the elderly, such as moving, down-sizing, housing choices (or lack of choices), stopping driving, helping with physical limits and sometimes mental limits, maintaining social interaction, paying bills, and sharing the load among family members. (Judith B. Neale)
- The Five Wishes. When death is near, there are many small but important ways to comfort and ease the difficulty. Thinking through these choices ahead of time can be a tremendous relief to everyone involved. (Ellen Oetinger)
- Relationships, Wellness and Spiritual Needs. Whether unexpected of planned for, caring for the elderly creates the need to work on all the relationships and family dynamics. Planning for not only the daily tasks and needs, but the emotional and spiritual health of the dying, the elderly, their caregivers and their families. (Cyndi Lacroix)
- sign up in the Social Hall,
- email email@example.com,
- call the church office at 610-566-164